How to Price Logo Design
How to Price Logo Design: In this video by The Futur, Chris Do takes questions from young designers who want to know if they’re undercharging and how to charge more for their services.
Chris covers the following questions for his guests:
- Why logos are worth more to some companies than others?
- Price the client not the job
- What does Blind charge to design a logo?
- How do you quantify/justify the hours to a client?
- Paula Scher’s approach
- Pricing role play
- Most entrepreneurs value time. Symmetry of logic.
- Clients don’t choose the best option. They choose the least risky option.
This a part of a three part series, PART 1, PART 2
We hope this video helps you with your early stages in graphic design, enjoy!
Learn Logo Design
Learn logo design in a masterclass by the team at LogoCore. The course is for beginners and even intermediate designers who are looking to improve their skills. [LEARN MORE]