Design Advice For Young Designers
Design Advice For Young Designers: In this version of Ask Me Anything by The Futur, Chris Do takes questions from young designers who are trying to find work in the design industry.
Chris covers the following questions for his guests:
- How important is it to develop personal work and your own voice?
- How do you increase your value over time?
- When do you know if you have bad taste?
- What is the most efficient way of tackling a design brief? How do you interpret a brief you are given?
- How do you create an actionable brief?
We hope this video helps you with your early stages in graphic design, enjoy!
Learn Logo Design
Learn logo design in a masterclass by the team at LogoCore. The course is for beginners and even intermediate designers who are looking to improve their skills. [LEARN MORE]