January 16, 2017 — Jonathan Rudolph
Charge More for Your Design Services
How to Price Logo Design
How to Price Logo Design: In this video by The Futur, Chris Do takes questions from young designers who want to know if they’re undercharging and how to charge more for their services.
Chris covers the following questions for his guests:
- Why logos are worth more to some companies than others?
- Price the client not the job
- What does Blind charge to design a logo?
- How do you quantify/justify the hours to a client?
- Paula Scher’s approach
- Pricing role play
- Most entrepreneurs value time. Symmetry of logic.
- Clients don’t choose the best option. They choose the least risky option.
This a part of a three part series, PART 1, PART 2
We hope this video helps you with your early stages in graphic design, enjoy!
Learn Logo Design
Learn logo design in a masterclass by the team at LogoCore. The course is for beginners and even intermediate designers who are looking to improve their skills. [LEARN MORE]
This is so good! Really answered my questions…
I’d appreciate it if you design a logo beauty parlor and esthetics
A logo design can be any price it’s how you sell it and who you sell it to that matters.
The argument of “I can get a logo for £50.00 as opposed to £2,000.00” the answer is simple, which is the motor vehicle analogy, “I’m sorry, I only sell Ferrari and Lamborghini” the mini clubman you will have to go down the road”.
Never devaluate yourself because, you and your products become cheap and nasty.